Monday, March 16, 2009

The Percks of Working on a Rainy Day

Okay so you might think that working on a rainy cold day might be a good idea because no one would show up. Well there are some crazies out there who did decide to show up. Even though it has been raining cats and dogs for the past couple of days they are still out in it. Then they track in all the wetness through their umbrellas and and shoes and makes squekky noises on the floor.

But seriously why are you out in it?!

Not only that but it is FREEZING in the Rotunda. It's like what ever the weather is like outside its the same inside, kind of like there is no insalation to the place at all. I sure as heck didn't want to be there but was soooo counting on no one else either.

I had to have a could lunch because the microwave is crappy there and then when it became time to close up. There were still people walking around the grounds outside. It has been overcast or raining all day and people are out there even though it looks like the sky is going to open up any minute and start to rain and the sun isn't even out or anything that could be considered sunlight. It's like I have to close the museum people it is 4:30, I am reguired to close up you have to leave.

So I skip around the houses locking up ones that people aren't at.

As I'm typing this I am remembering that the geese were giving me hassle about opening up the houses. At first they were in the crop garden and I try to chase them out. Not really running but shooing them. Then they stop and I turn around to open the houses. And then they turn back around and start to follow me quacking at me. Seriously geese you are in my way. We let you be here, let me do my job! After I get the Woodland home unlocked they are in front of the Kitchen and yell at me for opening that up.

All I wanted to do was go home people and geese and you guys wouldn't let me do my job so I could! LOL It wasn't that bad just couldn't feel my fingers by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment